Taxation Advice & Planning

2022 year-end tax planning tips

2022 Year End Tax Planning Tips To Maximise Your Return

By Wen Wen / June 17, 2022

Tax planning opportunities As we move towards the end of the 2021/22 financial year, there are a number of year-end income tax planning opportunities that may be available to optimise your tax position. Temporary full expensing Are you contemplating asset and equipment purchases? If so, consider getting in before 1 July to take advantage of […]

Read More
family will and inheritance

Where There’s A Will, There’s Often A Dispute!

By Wen Wen / December 17, 2021

From wine-fuelled political debates over Christmas lunch to overly competitive games of Monopoly, there are many reasons family members can find themselves at loggerheads with one another. A particularly serious scenario is when a parent passes away and leaves behind an estate that becomes a source of bitter conflict between siblings. There’s a common misconception […]

Read More
Cryptocurrency tax treatment

Cryptocurrency And Taxes | What You Need To Know

By Wen Wen / June 14, 2021

Crytocurrency tax treatment and compliance Cryptocurrencies, once again surging in popularity, have a unique tax treatment that every taxpayer dealing with cryptocurrency should be aware of. It’s been more than 10-years since the advent of bitcoin and the term “cryptocurrency” entered the public consciousness. However, neither bitcoin nor the many thousands of cryptocurrencies that have […]

Read More
tips for the end of financial year 2020-2021

Top EOFY Tips For Your Tax Plan

By Wen Wen / May 31, 2021

Financial year 2020-2021 The financial year is almost over, but there are still effective strategies you may be able to put in place. The aim is to make sure you pay no more tax than you have to for the 2020-21 year and maximise any refunds you may be entitled to. This is still the […]

Read More
Businesses can claim previous year tax losses

Businesses Can Claim Previous Year Tax Losses

By Wen Wen / September 21, 2020

Claim a deduction for your business tax losses If your business has made tax losses in years to the current one, but you haven’t yet offset all those losses, you can still carry these forward and claim a deduction for them in a later year — as long as you meet all the requirements of […]

Read More
Last-minute tax planning tactics 2019-2020

End of Financial Year- Last-Minute Tax Planning Tactics

By Wen Wen / June 16, 2020

Effective tax strategies to employ for the current tax year This financial year is almost over, but there are still effective strategies you may be able to employ to make sure you pay the right amount of tax for the 2019-20 year and maximise any refund entitlement. This is still, if not more so, the […]

Read More
Scroll to Top
Call Now Button